- Doctor of Law of the Jagiellonian University Law School in Cracow (2005)
- Master of Laws of the Jagiellonian University Law School in Cracow (2002)
- Patent and trade mark attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
Postgraduate studies in industrial property law at the Warsaw University, 2006-2007
Foreign law schools
- EU Competition Law Summer School, Cambridge, August 2012
- Philip Morris International Law University, Florencce, 2005
- School of American Law in cooperation with Columbia University & Amsterdam Law School, Amsterdam, 2001
- Columbus Law School of American Law, Cracow, 2001-2002
- Synthos S.A. (Legal Director), Synthos S.A. is one of the major chemical company in Poland which is listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Sołtysiński, Kawecki & Szlęzak law firm
- Philip Morris Polska S.A. (Legal Department)
Intellectual property law and commercial law, including international contracts and investments.
Academic awards and distinctions
- Finalist of the Primus in Primis contest for the best law student, organized in 2002 by the company Andersen, law office of Domański, Zakrzewski, Palinka and ELSA Poland.
- Scholarship of the St. Estreicher’s Foundation, awarded to the best students of individual faculties by His Magnificence, President of the Jagiellonian University
- 1st place in the Local Mootcourt Competition at the Jagiellonian University Faculty of Law and Administration in 2000
- 2nd place in the National Mootcourt Competition in Poznań in 2000
- Award of the Jagiellonian University Faculty of Law Council for the publication of a handbook entitled “The History of Court Law” in 2000
- Distinction awarded by Allen & Overy law office in the form of internship at that company for the essay written in English, entitled ”The most significant changes to be made to the Polish legal system as a consequence of the European Union membership.” in the national contest “Verba legis” organized by ELSA Poland and Allen & Overy.
Professional awards and distinctions
Special Recognition Award of the President of Philip Morris Polska S.A. for the contribution of the company’s integration with the European Union as part of PMI EU Enlargement Project, 2004
Participation in the legislation process
Legal expert of the Competition and Consumer Protection Office in the field of implementation of the European Parliament and Council Directive No. 2005/29/WE of May 11, 2005 (Directive on unfair commercial practices).
Lecturer on the Patent’s Attorney Apprentice Program
Lecturer and founder of the H. Grocjusz Center for Intellectual Property Rights
Academic Tutor at Faculty of Applied Sciences of the WSB Academy (3rd place among non-public universities in the Ranking of Universities – Perspektywy 2021)
Participant of the stakeholders committee of the Faculty of Law of the A.Frycz-Modrzewski Academy in Krakow
Academic Tutor at the Academy of Fine Arts in Cracow founded in XIX century.
Over 40 publications on intellectual property law, including two books and two commentaries.
Membership in International Associations:
Member of ECTA (European Communities Trade Mark Association)
The International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
Functions in the professional associations
Member of the Program Council appointed by the National Council of Patent Attorneys for updating the education program of patent attorney trainees
Member of the Patent Attorney’s Apprentice Committee
Judge of the Disciplinary Court of the Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys
Member of the College of Reviewers of the Legal Monitor (C.H. Beck).